Abu Dhabi Professionals handle The VAT Compliance While The Business Entrepreneurs Soar Higher
It has been decided that from the 1st of January 2018, the Value Added Tax (VAT) has come into effect in the UAE. If a business entrepreneur has not yet planned for VAT, it is imperative that they should plan for the impact of VAT over the business right away as per the government guidelines. Irrespective of where the business operates in the UAE, VAT is bound to impact an individual’s company inevitably.
The procedure with which we ease business
Like any new legislation, there are always challenges that businesses face while readying themselves for VAT. We have an exclusive team of trained VAT consultants in Abu Dhabi. Our special VAT consulting services in the UAE involves:
- Providing an understanding of the Tax Laws and Executive Regulations to client companies.
- Understanding your business model and evaluation of VAT impact on your business.
- Providing inputs for using VAT compliant software for your company.
- Exclusive VAT bookkeeping assistance.
- Providing training to your staff on VAT.
- Support for VAT registration for your company as individuals or as tax groups.
- Helping you to prepare and execute all VAT related communication to your trade partners.
- Providing strategic inputs for conducting your business in the post-VAT age, addressing aspects like pricing, working capital, marketing & communication etc.
The golden guidelines set by our efficient team
Our VAT consultants in Abu Dhabi will guide the Finance and Accounts team of the companies and update them with up-to-date progress concerning VAT. Additionally, our VAT consultants will assist the company in developing the internal VAT operations, involving finance management and book keeping operations, in tune with the VAT system requirements.
Our energetic and efficient team will assist you in assists you to obtain substantial knowledge in VAT and our consultants assure that your business process is totally prepared and skilled for the transition. Over and above the scope of services mentioned above, our VAT consultancy reports would include the following:
- Analysis of the influence of VAT on costing, profitability and working capital. This evaluation provides and improved high level understanding to the management regarding the overall VAT impact on the business.
- Our VAT Implementation programs are backed up by training programs which are done in different modes – online trainings and webinars as well as personalized individual training or department level training on client requirements.
- We also provide a general VAT sensitization training to key employees across various departments of the company that are impacted by VAT. This would involve engagement of other functions such as Sales, Marketing, Sales Coordination, Administration etc. and at times the senior management of the company as well.
At the end of our consultancy, we provide you with a VAT Impact Study report. There are also some specialized tax desks that we hold which would be for:
- Construction and real estate
- Retail and Trading